She is thinking about petting this pony.
The kids got up close to the Emus
While we were snapping photos of the Emu, this mischievous guy stalked us, and even got Jiliang's hand when we were turning to leave. She laughed.
Hanging out at Mott's Children's Hospital in the play area after an appointment. The kids loved feeding their Cheerios to the chipmunks, who would appear out of nowhere to snatch them up quickly.

Riding the train to the Fall Festival

Feeding the butterflies

Enjoying the Apple-Umpkin Festival and a petting zoo, hay-ride and apple-picking adventure


Last Friday, October 8th, I bought the kids a pumpkin that I intended to carve with them. T.J. insisted that he could do it on his own. I told him that I would be out shortly to help, but he managed to carve a "Cat" pumpkin completely with a butter knife. He and Jiliang scooped out all of the inside and separated the pumpkin seeds. T.J. rinsed all of the seeds and we baked them that evening for Movie Night.


The train picture is my favorite. They both look so grown up!
ReplyDelete