"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Updated China Video with added pictures



I am becoming a videography understudy. I have made 3 movies now, and I get better with practice. In the last video, it was difficult to read the captions, so I upped the ante, and revised the video, to narrate our trip properly. There were so many incredible people that we met along the way, and I thought it was important to highlight those experiences. I also added some new photos at the end of Jili and T.J.

What's New:
September has been a busy month for all of us. T.J. and Jili went back to school in September, of course, and I started my pre-service teaching in Mid-August. We have had children's birthday parties three weekends in a row. All were outdoor ventures, and very fun. Last weekend, we drove to Sterling Heights (2 hours from us) to visit my friend Jess and attend her son's First Birthday celebration. My kids love Jessica and Baby Jacob, and they loved the party - especially the part about feeding the ducks. On Sept. 10th, we drove to Auburn Hills (also 2 hours away) and walked for Autism Speaks, with TEAM SPERLE, in honor of Firefighter Sperle's daughter, who has Autism. On Sept. 11th, we went to our Annual Adoption Reunion Picnic through Hands Across the Water, and local fire trucks were there.

Today, we went to have Jili fitted for her new wig at Children With Hair Loss in South Rockwood, MI. On the way home, we stopped at the Vietnam Veteran's Memorial Park in Monroe. T.J. and Jili posed by the monument, with the names of all of the Monroe soldiers who served in Vietnam. T.J. really seemed to grasp the concept of honoring fellow veterans, as we discussed our family members who served in Vietnam and the propensity of the Memorial. Afterwards, they played in the park. The park was really interesting. The play structure was built to help children develop balancing skills, gymnastics, and workout abilities. I took several pictures, which I will post soon. I nearly clobbered myself on a vault beam. I am so out of shape.

2 comments:

  1. Great video Jill, it was a pleasure to watch. Very happy for you guys!

    - Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the video...of course you made me cry as usual!

    ReplyDelete