What a busy year it has been! I got my first, long-awaited, teaching job last December. Hence, blogging and finishing my book - that I hoped to finish last August - took a back seat. However, I have come to understand that there are no such thing as coincidences in life, for the ending to my book was yet to unfold.
Today was my last working day of the school year, and I am looking forward to spending my first summer devoted entirely to my family, and concluding my book on The Journey to Jiliang.
One of my aspirations is to advocate for special needs adoptions, or differently-abled children, as I prefer to say. In fact, there are so many would-be adoptive parents that would bring children with special considerations into forever families if they had the financial means that adoption demands.
Writing has become one of my greatest joys, and I can only hope and pray for the ability to pay forward all of the love and support that was shown to my family throughout Jili's adoption process and heart surgery this past year and a half. I promise to write something amazing and heartfelt.
Tomorrow, I will post some updates and new photos. Until then, blessings to you all.
Jill :)


Good to see you back! Congratulations on your first teaching job. From one teacher to another, glad you survived your first "long, dark night" as I call the school year. If you managed to get more than five hours sleep per night, good for you! Enjoy the decompression to come,
ReplyDeleteRuby