This blog is intended for our family, friends and other adoptive parents, as we share our daughter's adoption story from Gaoyou, China to Michigan, and our Faith journey through God’s Amazing Grace.
*******ALL RIGHTS RESERVED*******
"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author
Baptism - yeah - we are WAY behind on that - but you know well how busy life can be! Soon enough on that I think!
So glad to hear that she's doing soooo well post op - ya'll had us a little scared there for a minute - but I'm sure you know what fear better than we do!
And Wo An Ni Baba - those really are musical words, and the native way to say Baba - I can't do it justice - but it is music!
Baptism - yeah - we are WAY behind on that - but you know well how busy life can be! Soon enough on that I think!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear that she's doing soooo well post op - ya'll had us a little scared there for a minute - but I'm sure you know what fear better than we do!
And Wo An Ni Baba - those really are musical words, and the native way to say Baba - I can't do it justice - but it is music!
hugs - aus and co.
It's fantastic to see her out and so active already.
ReplyDeleteShe's doing great! So happy to see your family smiling and Jiliang looking healthy. God is good!
ReplyDelete