I can't post too much, because Jiliang is waiting to watch her favorite Youtube video of a little boy singing a Chinese song. :)
I meant to post yesterday, but didn't get a chance, because she kept me busy. She is doing great: laughing, smiling, talking. Her mischievious personality is coming out. Yesterday, her medication left her normally shy disposition inhibited. :)
Lots of stories and praise reports, but she is being mischievious to get my attention, so I will write later.


Great news! So glad to hear that Jiliang is doing so well and getting better each day. It is such a blessing to see God healing her little heart. It won't be long and you'll both be home! We're praying ~ Barbara in KY
ReplyDeletePraise GOD for her continued recovery. How wonderful to read that she is doing so well. Continued prayers for your sweet girl.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! I just didn't realize how awake she is! Praise the Lord!! Give that sweet girl lots of kisses for all of us who have been praying for her! My girls are going to be thrilled!! Thank you for updating! It made my day! Love and prayers! Shelley
ReplyDeletewonderful news to hear!!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to see that she is feeling better!
ReplyDeleteHi Jill and Goose, your narrative regarding Jiliang's progress tears at my heart. She is so lucky to have someone like you who is so committed to helping this dear child and who is so intent on helping her feel secure and loved. I am praying for all of you. Jane
ReplyDeleteOh!!!!!! It is so great to read about her getting back to her adorable self!!!! It just warms my heart so much!!!!
ReplyDeletePraise God!
So happy she is doing well! :) I can't wait to meet her soon! Love, Jess
ReplyDeleteDear Jill,
ReplyDeleteSo very happy to hear your darling daughter is on the up swing! I bet you and Scott are sooo exhausted still... but a better exhausted as Jiliang reaches her full recovery! Please know that you are all loved and we've been contatnly thinking and praying for Jiliang, as well as you, TJ and Scott! Love and Hugs, Cathy
I am so glad to hear that she is doing well! Praise God for answered prayers! What a strong little girl she is!
ReplyDeleteGREAT! We'll stop back for more later - but a Blessing she's doing so well!
ReplyDeletehugs - aus and co.
I am back and thrilled to see your report. I keep praying each day will get better and better and she will soon be home with you!
ReplyDeleteLavonne