"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Outdoor August Fun (Check out the Ollie Pic at the end)

Our neighborhood family of deer. Check out the beautiful buck. I think he's a 10 point.








I must show off my Swim/Dive Star, T.J. (Age 6) I have to laugh, only because I had a water trauma at age 2. Thus, when I was 7 years old, the pool instructors threw me off the public pool diving board with water jugs, screaming nonetheless.



I have a wonderful video of T.J. jumping off the diving board, but I am having trouble loading it.

My kiddos saved up their pennies to buy this thistle seed feeder. T.J. was excited to see his favorite bird visit the same day: a Black-capped Chickadee.




And DRUMROLL...

My children were mortified when the ground hog moved onto our turf, but screamed and stammered each time Ollie cat would venture into the groundhog hole. I didn't believe them at first, until this moment.



This is the same declawed cat that ran off with a chipmunk or mouse in mouth when Scott approached him just a few days ago. No fear!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures. Looks like the kids had a pretty adventurous summer!

    ReplyDelete