"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Embarrassing Mom Moment

The kids and I had a trip to the mall to Trick or Treat, and I had that embarrassing Mom Moment, where wasn't sure if I want to crawl under a rock or throw caution to the "wind". We stopped one of the stores with several novelty gifts, and T.J. discovered the Whoopie Cushion bin. Of course, T.J. squeezes it and says, "Mom!!!! I can't believe you did that!" I'm telling him to stop, but Jili diverts me as she shows me a puppy calculator she wants. Meanwhile, T.J. comes up behind me as I'm bending over, and steps on it, and blames me again! The kids continued to laugh as I quipped at them to contain themselves. An elder woman broke out in laughter, as I pretended not to know my children for a brief moment. I walked away, leaving them in the aisle, as they jumped on Whoopie cushions.
And I owe it all to my Krzyzaniak family members who bought T.J. a Whoopie Cushion last Christmas. I can only laugh at my silly kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment