"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, November 18, 2011

Check out this 33 second video on Lili's Service Dog

This is the cutest video. I hope it puts a smile on your face. This is a video of a little girl named Lili, who was adopted by the Dubbs family shortly after our Jiliang came home. Lili received her service dog puppy recently, and the Dubbs family is raising money to train this precious little Service pup to be Lili's hearing dog.

You can purchase raffle tickets to win an IPad or 2 beautiful quilts on Lili's blog:
2 ticketes for $10, or 5 tickets for $20
Check out Lili's blog to support this great cause: http://bringinghomeyun.blogspot.com/2011/10/lilis-hearing-dog-now-has-name.html#comment-form

1 comment:

  1. Am I the only one that cries every time I watch this cute 33 second clip? :)

    ReplyDelete