I have been intending to write more prolific, so I apologize for the brevity of this. As for the hair piece from Children With Hair Loss, I wanted to report that Jiliang really understands that she is getting her "Dora Hair" soon!! She was recently measured and should have her hair piece in about 6-8 weeks. We are hoping for Christmas, but we promise not to be disappointed if it comes later. I cannot thank Regina for Children With Hair Loss for taking the time to support our family in this journey, for going above and beyond to provide us with additional resources and for making Jiliang feel very, very welcome in our brief encounter.
Please, please consider donating your locks to Children With Hair Loss in South Rockford, Michigan. They do truly amazing work and they are such wonderful people who spread joy to many children who suffer hair loss due to traumas or medical conditions.
God Bless you all!
Jill :)


No comments:
Post a Comment