In time for Christmas, I will be selling hand-made candles made by a family friend in Belleville, MI. They are made of soy and the wicks are lead-free. I have tried many of her candles and they are all wonderful! She will be making them especially for our adoption fundraiser with labels. I will deliver them directly to you. If you are out of state, I can arrange to ship it to you.
The scents will be:
Cinnamon Holly Berry
Grandma's Kitchen (sugar cookie smell)
Vanilla Pumpkin Log
Spiced Cranberry
They will be $10 each. You can purchase them through my PayPal Chip-In Donation Account if that is more convenient for you, or cash or check. If there is another scent you are dying to try, let me know and I will see if she can get it to me for this fundraiser. I will be taking orders for the next two weeks. Please contact me regarding orders at jillkoeppe@verizon.net
I will need to receive the payment in advance so I can have her make the candles.


You will need to order the candles through me. I think it was confusing having the website up for the candles.
ReplyDelete