"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 26, 2009

This Christmas and The Next...

I have to say that this Christmas was the best ever. Watching T.J. experience Christmas with us was so exciting. There is nothing better than being able to relive Christmas through the eyes of your child.
Next Christmas, we will have Jiliang here with us, so it will be even more special - our family will be complete. As I wait for our daughter, I see so many beautiful faces of children that need families, life-saving surgeries and more. Next Christmas, as we surpass the adoption hurdles and financial expenses associated, I would like to sponsor a child as a Christmas gift. There are so many beautiful children in need and I would love to give my children the gift of giving.
This has been a very, happy Christmas for our family, and I hope to pass it on and pay it forward in the years to come.
Sincerely,
Jill :)

No comments:

Post a Comment