"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Our Official Acceptance of Jiliang Josephine Koeppe!

Scott and I were home to receive the official Letter Seeking Confirmation of Adoption. That is where the Chinese Center for Adoption Affairs (CCAA) sends us the official letter and we check a box stating that we do or do not accept to adopt Jiliang. It reminds me of a boy my Sophomore year of high school that passed me a note in study hall asking, "Will you go with me? Check Yes or No?" Well, I put no on his, but yes on Jiliang's form. We signed the Letter of Acceptance from China, and will be sending it out tomorrow.
I saw the FedEx Van pull around the corner and said, "Scott, they're coming to bring Jiliang's package!"
T.J. excitedly asked, "They're bringing Jiliang?"
I responded, "No, but maybe the package has a new picture of her".
T.J. quipped, "Oh, pictures are SO boring."
Well, we didn't receive any additional pictures or information, but pray that China will take some photos during her final days at the orphanage. We can hope.
Jill :)

No comments:

Post a Comment