Event: Adoption Fundraiser
Where: The Tecumseh Club in Downtown Tecumseh, conveniently located above Basil Boys
Entertainment: D.J. JIM HARVEY, dancing and snacks
Cash Bar!!! Drinks and Appetizers available for purchase. Snacks provided by Jill. Professional Wait Staff for all of your beverage needs.
Minimum Donation of $10 at the door. Food and Beverages available from the cash bar
When: Tentatively, January 9th. We will keep you posted.
We hope to see you there! Please come ready to party and dance the night away! Great sound system, great light show with Jim Harvey.
All fundraiser profits benefit the Gaoyou City Children's Welare Institution, which provides better facilities and care to the ophans left behind. We are required to give her orphanage a donation as a part of our adoption process, and we are greatful that donations from other adoptive parents helped give Jiliang a life-saving heart procedure. You can directly benefit our daughter's orphanage by attending our fundraiser and enjoying the evening.
Special thanks to Jim Harvey for making this possible.
Sincerely,
Jill


Hi Jill! I found you via the China Heart Yahoo Group. I came to see your beautiful daughter's picture and see you're from my area!! We live in Milan, MI!
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling little girl. My husband and I just started the process for a waiting child. I can't wait to hear how your party goes since I was thinking of doing the same thing in the future.
ReplyDeleteMeghan
www.boettlerbunch.blogspot.com
What a small world Holly! I used to live in Milan for 5 years on East Second Street in the city limits. We'll have to stay in touch and get together when she gets here.
ReplyDeleteMeghan,
ReplyDeleteI wish you the best with the WC program.
I also thought of doing a Bowling for a Cause. You could try that too. I will post how our works out. It is a fun way to raise money. You might be able to do something like that at a restaurant too, and reserve a d.j. or special guest.
We were not able to switch after we were LID. Our agency informed that they did not do the SN program. Recently, in a round-about way, we discovered that they had teamed up with another agency. I had to fill out some preliminary paperwork with West Sands Adoptions. That day, West Sands emailed me, and the following day, she sent a few files and our daughter was the first one that we looked at. So excited. I hope your process goes well too.
Jill :)