This blog is intended for our family, friends and other adoptive parents, as we share our daughter's adoption story from Gaoyou, China to Michigan, and our Faith journey through God’s Amazing Grace.
*******ALL RIGHTS RESERVED*******
"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Gardening Anyone?
Recently, Scott and T.J. roto-tilled our garden plot. The kids had fun digging trenches today. Jiliang had fun tossing dirt, unintentionally, at T.J.
Jill it was great to see this wonderful piece you did. What an adorable child. I will pray for you this Holiest of weeks for the health of Jiliang. God's mercy and love is great. Love to all of you. Wish best Wishes, Polly S.
My Dearest Jill, Jiliang tossing dirt at TJ "unintentionally" lol... I've seen her tossing abilities! They look like they are Both having such a blast playing outside together, just As I remember... Such a fun day it was! I continue to Pray daily, April 5th is soon approaching! Can't wait to spend More time with you, TJ and Jiliang! Love and Hugs, Cathy
Jill it was great to see this wonderful piece you did. What an adorable child. I will pray for you this Holiest of weeks for the health of Jiliang. God's mercy and love is great. Love to all of you.
ReplyDeleteWish best Wishes,
Polly S.
My Dearest Jill,
ReplyDeleteJiliang tossing dirt at TJ "unintentionally" lol...
I've seen her tossing abilities! They look like they are
Both having such a blast playing outside together, just
As I remember... Such a fun day it was! I continue to
Pray daily, April 5th is soon approaching! Can't wait to spend
More time with you, TJ and Jiliang! Love and Hugs, Cathy