"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Owww! My Aching Wrist

I haven't been online much these last few days. On Wed. night, I started to feel my right wrist get really sore and by yesterday afternoon I felt like I possibly had a hairline fracture. I am pretty positive that I injured it, and possibly sprained it, since there is no swelling. Luckily, I had a brace for a previous carpal tunnel irritation, so I wore it yesterday and today and not moving it as much helped a lot. My blogs may be a little shorter, but I will try to post daily.
I remember that my cousin Maggie went days with a sore arm and no swelling, and it turned out to be a fractured arm, so I will go to the doctor and check it out if it worsens. However, it figures that when I feel that I have so much to say and write about, my wrist goes out. Seriously, I think I injured it in China when I clumsily fell; but I only felt it in my knees. I must have re-injured it when I was playing with T.J. and Jiliang. It has been snapping, like a rubber band. I have sprained my ankles several times, and they felt that way too. Hopefully, it will go away on its own.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Hope your wrist if feeling better... not fun when you are chasing TJ and Jiliang all the rime!
    Love,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete