Tonight, my husband and I were watching T.J. and Jiliang joke back and forth. Scott said, "Of all of the kids in China, how did we get so lucky to get this one whose personality fits so well in our family, and gets along so well with T.J.?"
It is certainly true that she was divinely picked for us. :)


My husband and I say the exact same thing about our son.
ReplyDeleteWOW - loads of good stuff here! Glad that she's doing so well - and that you guys had a great birthday party - I like them small like that....to me it's just another day!
ReplyDeleteWe need pictures of the 'mini-pond' - we (acutally Marie, I'm just the working grunt) are water gardeners too!
But finally - "...how did we get a child...." - I had this conversation with my 24 yo daughter at the family farm this weekend....and we reached the decision that it's not 'nature' - it's 'nurture' that makes them turn out this way....so you guys (as the mom and dad) - take a little pride in what ya'll have done - OK? ;)
hugs - aus and co.