"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, August 23, 2010

Uncommon Bond Contest Results

Thanks for all of your votes for the Uncommon Bond Contest. We didn't win, unfortunately, but we felt extremely priveleged to be chosen for the Top 10 finalists. Tractor Supply Company is also sending us a $50 gift certificate, which will feed all of our pets for a month. I am pretty excited about that, and think that was so generous of them, especially since I love TSC. :) Click on the link at the top of the page to read the winning stories, or click here:
http://www.tractorsupply.com/content/storeevents/dog_contest

Jill :)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you didn't win, but congratulations on your consolation prize. I did a lot of Christmas shopping at TSC-perfect place for little boy gifts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you didn't win - but still, the top 10 is pretty cool!

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete