"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, March 1, 2010

I Love YOU





Yesterday, I got my first kiss in the elevator.

I was saying "kiss" in Chinese wrong. Jiliang wouldn't give me a kiss until yesterday and then I got two in a row.

Today, she was sitting in bed watching me pack the papers for our Consulate appointment. She sat up and said, "Wo ai ni" very clearly, which means "I love you" in Chinese. Then, she smiled really big and melted into my arms.

Jill :)

5 comments:

  1. awww I am in tears!!!!!!! HOW AMAZING!!!! :) such a sweet moment! thank you for sharing with us!!

    hugs
    Tami
    PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
    www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious-congratulations-we should all fall in love on a regular basis, shouldn't we?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jill, that is beautiful...absolutely beautiful...what a precious gift!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is beautiful!!!!! Makes all of the wait worth it!!!!! So glad that you get to go home a few ays early. I'm praying for you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Renee Jackson SmithMarch 2, 2010 at 6:04 PM

    reading your whole story bring tears to my eyes and tugs at my heart I'm so happy you both found each other and you will be a happy family.
    Love Renee (Jackson)Smith

    ReplyDelete