"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sibling Bliss Now and Jiliang's Dr.'s Appointment Today


Yesterday went so much better with T.J. and Jiliang. Jiliang and I walked to T.J.'s school to pick him up. T.J. pushed her home in the stroller like a proud Big Brother. We went for another walk in the nice Springish weather, and then we ventured to the Family Frosty for Jiliang's first ice-cream cone.
Today went well too. T.J. is going with Grandma Harvey and Leah today to eat lunch at the new Adrian McDonald's. Jiliang has a pediatrician appointment in Ann Arbor. I am hoping to receive some answers about her bronchitis, burn, and unclosed fontanelle. I will also be getting a referral to her Pediatric Cardiologist today.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds almost like "normal" family stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy day mama...I'm glad to hear they are settling in :) Takes a little while but it does happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new photo's she has such a beautiful smile !
    Lavonne

    ReplyDelete