"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Coming Home Photos

I forgot all about these photos. I am actually seeing them for the first time. My parents took these photos on Homecoming Day. Here is our first family meeting at Detroit Metro Airport. I will try to upload my China trip pictures to a site by next week.


Family of FOUR at last! Our very first family pose on March 5th, 2010, Detroit Time!


Scott says "hi" to his new daughter, careful not to frighten her.


Jiliang inches towards her new family.


T.J. brings Jiliang a ball (her favorite toy) to the airport.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures - love seeing the 'family for the first time' pics!! As for the weather - yeah - that storm missed us by about 300 miles...but having lived thru the April 3rd storms in '74 (yeah - I'm that old) and having watched the funnell cloud move over our house (you didn't hide from them in those days) - yeah....Glad all are well!

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and memorable family shots. It's neat to "forget" and then re-live the moments, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete