"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, June 4, 2010

Jiliang Loves Gardening & Birds

Jiliang and I bought some vegetable plants today, since her and T.J. BOTH love to garden. She loves to help me weed and plant. :) We also bought T.J. some tadpoles as an early 6th Birthday gift (June 7th). She enjoyed setting up the mini-pond in our yard with T.J.
She also loves birds. She starting talking a LOT last night. Recently, my cat got a baby bird and we did our best to rescue it while Momma bird (a Tufted Titmouse) squawked from a tree. She saw a picture of a baby bird in my Birds and Blooms magazine last night and reenacted the whole baby and momma bird incident. Then, she started to talk like crazy in Chinese and in English for the remainder of the night. Scott took T.J. fishing last night, so Jiliang and I got some quality Mother-Daughter time in the yard.
I will write more later. I need to catch some zzzs.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are starting to really be able to enjoy the things you've wanted to share with your daughter all along :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful to see Jiliang is doing well. Kayli likes to garden also. My husband made two raised garden beds and he and Kayli keep them up. She is soo cute, sometimes she just wants to go out and see if she can tell if something is growing.

    ReplyDelete