T.J. just found the red fox under the pine tree in our front yard. I am very thankful that the trapper didn't get him, and sad that I couldn't help him. It was nice to enjoy our fox visits while they lasted, I hope that we will be graced with fox visits in the future. Meanwhile, my children are learning about the cycle of life: we help when we can; and we say goodbye and move on when it is out of our hands.
Goodbye little fox, and may you rest in peace.


I'm sorry for the kids. We had our share of wounded birds, raccoons, things like that when I was young, and always made a big production of their funeral services. It did help to understand the cycle of life, etc.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry about your little fox but how wonderful that you did what you did for him!! Not many people would!! Good for you and what a great example for your kids:)
ReplyDeleteGood of you to try - with our pups we've been learning that same cycle of life - but growth comes from that!
ReplyDeletehugs - aus and co.
I know that your daughter has a complex heart condition and we are advocating for a little boy with one. The cardiologist here "thinks" that he has ToF with pulmonary atresia, not repaired. He has no common heart symptoms and is 4. He is at the same place that our new daughter was, Guilin, with An Orphan's Wish. Can you offer any advice or help? adinn@comcast.net
ReplyDelete