Our girl turned FIVE today. It seems like yesterday that she was 3 1/2. Today, we made homemade playdough this morning, and T.J. and Jili have been playing with it for hours. Tonight, we are having Birthday cookies at my Mom and Dad's house, and opening presents. Tomorrow, we are having a Picnic Birthday Party for Jili at the lake. It should be very laid back: hot dogs, hamburgers, salads, Hello Kitty cookies, lemonade, and sand and water toys. Sunday, we have our church family picnic. Afterwards, we are using a gift certificate for a waterpark. I will definitely post pictures, along with a long-intended video of our Journey to Jiliang.
Jill :)


Happy Birthday Jili! Amazing she is already 5. Where did the time go? HAve a great weekend celebrating!
ReplyDeleteI think I have finally figured out how to post here. I have been trying for awhile. Thank you for your sweet post about our loss of our pet.
Hugs,
Jody