"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tractor Supply Company - Pet Day


The kids enjoyed petting the basset pups. Myself included.


Jili and the Basset pups.


Isn't he precious? He wouldn't sit still, so the pictures I took of him were all blurry.


I thought for sure she would be apprehensive, but she jumped right on the pony.


T.J. had a good time riding the pony after all. He wasn't sure he wanted to do it.


Look at that smile!


Pocket piggies. I want one. One of them rolled over when I was petting him and started to fall asleep.


I absolutely love cows. Here I am with a mini-bull.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure which one of you "kids" actually enjoyed the animals the most :) Looks like a great outing for kids of all ages!

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool stuff - playing a litte catch-up - been down with a busted up ankle! Glad to see y'all are living the dream!!

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete