"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, August 5, 2011

Fun at The Treehouse in Chelsea

I had a great time with my friend Jessica, at the Tree House in Chelsea, MI, a children's indoor play-land resembling a treehouse. The kids and I enjoying seeing Jess and her adorable baby, Jacob. I wanted to post some pictures, but my internet server
went down about 2 hours ago. I will try to update tomorrow.

We discovered that Chelsea has an evening festival every Thursday night throughout the summer. They had a different band on every corner and in every other parking lot. I love big band music a lot. We left just before they started to play, because our kiddos were all tuckered out. We will definitely make a go of it another evening. They also had a magician and ballon animals. Everything was free and family-oriented. What an amazing fare, especially during these tough times in Michigan right now.
Have a peaceful evening, everyone.

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment