"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Last Day of My Summer Vacation

Well, today was such a nice ending to my summer vacation. My husband's fire department had a Union Party, celebrating 25 years as a Union, and honoring the three original union founders. They had a pig roast and tons of food. Jiliang and T.J. enjoyed running around with the children. The pouring day rain did not damper our festivities, as we sat in the comfort of a covered tent; and afterwards, the kids enjoyed puddle-jumping.
I am a little sad to say goodbye to my last day of summer vacation as I go back to school (teacher pre-service). We had such an amazing summer together as a family, and I hate to see it come to an end.

1 comment:

  1. I have one week left before pre-service days. Hope you have a great year!

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete