"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, July 12, 2010

Hidden Lake Gardens ~ Childrens' Day (a few pics and a surprise one of me!)

I have to laugh as I type this. My kids are dancing and riding bikes in the driveway. Jiliang is one swift little biker (training-wheels, of course). T.J. is playing his music outside (Lady Gaga, "Cupid's Dance", Vanilla Ice, and "Y.M.C.A"). Jiliang is riding around with T.J.'s SpongeBob sunglasses and my dad's U of M baseball cap in her eyes, trying to to clap to Y.M.C.A, and ride her bike. Talk about hazardous. However, she is much more coordinated than I. :) I don't know how she can see, yet she is still quick on a bike. :) My son is styling with his "cool" music that Papa Harv made him. No, I'm not that cool, but "Y.M.C.A." and "Ice, Ice, Baby" are from my days.

Photos from Hidden Lake Gardens ~ Children's Day ~ July 10, 2010

"The best thing to spend on your children is Time." - Arnold Glasow



Checking out the cool turtle.


Getting up and close.


I love snakes! This was so cool. My kids were like, "Okay, Mom's crazy." ~OR~
"Great, now I need to find a new mom!"


T.J. is taking a picture of me in the bottom left of the photo. In all of the excitement, he chopped my head out of the photo. :)






Jiliang loved Hidden Lake Gardens. She really loved the crafts and planting flowers. She was a little more serious than her usual smiley self, because she was all about being curious and alert to all of the great nature activities.



Jiliang and T.J. wanted to pet the horse. Jiliang was apprehensive about getting close. Then, as soon as she went to pet him, he neighed really loud, and spooked her. I think the horse planned that trick on her. I wish I had that on video.

Have a wonderful evening!
Blessings,
Jill :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jill, I hate snakes! It gave me goose bumps just to see that around your neck!

    ReplyDelete