"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thanks!


Wow, I am so excited that my blog has had over 25,000 hits! When I started it in November, just 8 months ago, I had no idea that there were so many wonderful, supportive and caring people out there. Thanks for reading and supporting our Journey.
I am also excited to be chosen for the Uncommon Bond Pet Contest. I received an email today from one of the contest officials. Our entry was one of 10 finalists chosen out of thousands (as in plural) of entries. That is very cool. I am not one of the lucky people that usually wins anything, so this is very cool for me. It will also be nice to share with Jiliang someday, letting her know what a beautiful and remarkable story she had. I would love to win the contest, but regardless, I feel very honored to be chosen out of thousands of entries.
The last date to vote is July 18th, so please continue to vote and pass it on to your friends and family. Some of my friends have posted the voting link on blogs, emailed it, Facebooked it. By all means, pass it on and vote away. Once again, here's the link to vote for Oliver and Jiliang:

http://www.tractorsupply.com/content/storeevents/dog_contest

Here's a picture of T.J. and Jiliang last year. It shows Ollie's trust and what a cool cat he is.

Thanks again for all of your support. I will try to post some new pictures under the garden and zoo posts soon.

Jill :)

3 comments:

  1. Morning Jill - congrats on getting this far! Very cool - but then so is your family!! And yeah - we are all part of our greater community - just a bunch of common folk that 'get it'!

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again Aus. You're awesome!
    God Bless You!
    Jill :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I just voted again for you.

    ReplyDelete