I received an email last night from the editor of Out Here magazine, through Tractor Supply Company. Due to popular demand, the Uncommon Bond contest has been EXTENDED until July 22nd at midnight. You can vote multiple times, which I don't know if I like or not. :) However, I feel very honored to be a finalist in a contest that is so well-received. Please feel free to pass it on to your family and friends.
Thanks to everyone who has voted so far.
We are hoping to win the grand prize, so we can give $500 in Hill's Science Diet food to our local Lenawee Humane Society. Of course, after Jiliang's adoption, we could use the other prize too: $500 in cat food for our kitty, Oliver.
Vote at: http://www.tractorsupply.com/content/storeevents/dog_contest
Click on Oliver at the cute little China girl to help us out.
Thanks and have a wonderful day!
Jill, Jiliang and Oliver cat. :)


Glad it was extended - I can get a couple more in! ;)
ReplyDeletehugs - aus and co.