"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Summer Fun - Detroit Fire Picnic at the Kay House

Jiliang attended her first big party. T.J. and Jiliang had a blast: Waterball and goats by day, tractor rides and roasted S'mores by night. Where else can you have this much fun? My camera battery died, so I will have to add some pictures later.




T.J. with his Godfather, Nate


T.J. and his Godfather getting ready to play Waterball - A Fireman's favorite


My Little Fireman




Jiliang watching the Waterball from the side.











Enjoy your summer everyone! May you all enjoy good summer fun with your family.

Jill :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Jill!!! Jiliang loos GREAT!!!!! How is she doing? How is her health? I prayed so hard for her when you brought her home and am so glad to see her looking so incredibly happy and healthy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a ton of fun! If I ever get off my lazy duff I'll update some pictures on our site - have a great summer!

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Annie! She is doing great!
    Aus, I will look forward to that.

    ReplyDelete