"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, January 1, 2010

Koeppe Fortunes

Just for fun, here are our Fortune Cookie reads for New Year's Eve. It's a positive way to start the New Year:

T.J.'s: "Stop searching forever. Happiness is just next to you." I jokingly said, "Hey, well I'm sitting next to you. It must be me." My five-year-old chimes in, "Well, no, Dad's on the other side of me. I think it's him." Then, he teasingly laughs.

T.J.'s: "Luck is coming your way."

Scott's: "Your present plans are going to succeed."

Jill's: "A cheerful letter or message is on it's way to you."

May all of our good fortunes come true. Have a good night everyone. Happy New Year! May you all be blessed with good fortune this New Year.
Jill :)

No comments:

Post a Comment