"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Praying for a loan or grant!

I filled out a adoption grant and/or loan application! I got an email from a friend this afternoon, and she told me to fill it out right away. It took me hours to complete. Normally it takes 6-8 weeks to process it, so I need prayers that I can make this happen in a matter of days? I have some Angels in my corner and I have Faith. Will you pray for us? We need a miracle.

We originally planned on me traveling in March or April, which would have afforded us time to get the funds, but it's happening fast, and with respect to her heart condition and its unknown severity, I am not going to pass up an opportunity to bring her home sooner.

Because it has been 4 years of recertification and updating; with inflation of donations and fees; and changing programs, we are spent - literally. We are in need of the funds for travel to and from China for me, and her plane ticket home. There is intercountry travel, as I will be taking care of adoption business in Beijing, Guangzhou, Gaoyou, and possibly some other provinces. Unfortunately, they are not in close proximity. I will be paying for adoption fees in China, and for her Visa and medical exam. There is also a portion of the orphanage fee that is still needed. Whew!! There are so many things to be done, but I am taking them one step at a time. I am overjoyed about her joining our family soon, but so caught up in the scramble that it's hard to stop and truly appreciate the journey. This is a huge leap of faith for me. Anyone who knows me knows that I am NOT a risk-taker. C'mon, it takes me 5 minutes to make my way into a cool swimming pool. :)

It's been a long, exciting day. T.J. was feeling sick last night and then we woke up to no heat in the house at 5 a.m. He is better now, and I am warm and cozy this evening. All is well in the Koeppe household and I am ready to hit the pillows. Have a wonderful evening.

Good night everyone, and God Bless!
Jill :)

No comments:

Post a Comment