"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Getting Jiliang's Room Ready and Prepping for the Fundraiser

Last night, I went through the bins of things that I have collected for Jiliang over these last four years. Today, I had a terrible time hunting down children's hangers. I finally found them at Family Dollar in Tecumseh. I was able to wash and hang up all of her clothes. That was a huge accomplishment. I have had bins and bins of things for her for years with the name "Kaitlyn" on them. Now, they are finally being hung in a closet. T.J. helped me fold, sort and hang everything. That makes her homecoming seem real.

I have been working on details for Jiliang's fundraiser on Saturday, and sending out some reminder emails. I wanted to thank Dave Dorian and Jeff Foulke for the wonderful email they sent out to their email contacts. That was very thoughtful. Thanks to my dad who also sent out mass invites. I am really looking forward to Saturday's fundraiser. Thanks to everyone who has been supportive to us. We really appreciate it. I will be uploading a copy of the Fundraiser Poster in the next blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment