"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, January 15, 2010

Crib for sale (Tax-Deductible) & More Baby Items

We are selling our baby crib. We paid over $400 for it in 2004 and it was used less than a year. I will attach a picture of it later. Scott can assemble and deliver it as well (within 40 miles give or take). We are asking for $100, delivered and assembled; and you can donate the money to our adoption agency for a tax-deductible donation. We are also selling the mattress and bedding separately.
I will also have a Pack 'N Play, MANY nicely used toys, a high-chair and more.
We need to raise money quick for our adoption expenses, and we need to make room for our newcomer.
If you know of anyone interested in a baby crib and/or baby items, please contact me at jillkoeppe@verizon.net
Thanks!
Jill :)

1 comment:

  1. Disregard on the crib. I am setting it aside for a very special baby. :)

    ReplyDelete