God bless Angela and Kelly Rumbaugh at Ladybugs 'N Love From Above. They have given me so much joy in knowing that Jiliang has received a letter from us, photos of T.J. and our family, digital cameras, and goodies. Her care package arrived on January 15th, 2010. Angela in Beijing also spoke with the director of Jiliang's orphanage in Gaoyou, and he agreed that they would order her cake and send pictures of her celebration. Her cake will read in Chinese: "Bright Blessings Await You Gao Ji Liang! Love, Baba, Mama, and T.J.". I expect that we might receive her pictures just before we travel.
I highly recommend Ladybugs 'N Love From Above (LNL) and would like to also share that both Angela and Kelly have both gone above and beyond their call of duty for our little girl. Please do not hesitate to use their services: http://www.ladybugsnlove.com/
If you have any questions about LNL, please do not hesitate to contact me!
Jill :)


How wonderful it must feel for you to have connected with Jiliang!! I am so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteWhen do you leave for China? I can't wait to follow your journey if it is not when we are there.
If we are there around the same time I can't wait to meet you and Jiliang!!!
Praying that a miracle will happen for your funds.
I know we are kinda in the same boat. I haven't asked for any help yet though. Trying to see what we can do first. I will try to donate something though.
Big hugs my Cherry Blossom friend!
Jody
Hi Jody,
ReplyDeleteI have not received our official travel date yet, but requested to travel on Feb. 20th or 21st. My agency thought they could make that happen. I am hoping to hear something official this week or next. If you and I travel around the end of Feb./beginning of March, we might be in Guangzhou together along with Kelly Rumbaugh. That would be so exciting to meet Jon Jon.
I will keep you posted.
Jill :)