"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Goodbye Hopper the Tree Frog

Awww! Poor little "Hopper the Tree Frog" didn't make it. I just found him in a corner all shriveled up. He was in the crook of our screen door, just on the other side of the great outdoors. Too bad he didn't know that he was going free the next morning. I feel so sad that I didn't find him sooner. :(
Jiliang pet him and said, "Aww." T.J. said, "I think we should have let him go that night."
Jill

2 comments:

  1. Aww.... poor little thing. Sounds like you did everything you could though. So glad to see how well Jillang is doing. I keep on looking but haven't posted in awhile. Things are crazy around here with our daughter. You will have to go and read our blog....

    Hugs to you,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww - poor guy - but better than 'something the cat dragged in'!

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete