Wow! I can't believe it! I'm a top ten finalist for the Uncommon Bond Contest! You can vote for Oliver and Jiliang at: http://www.tractorsupply.com/content/storeevents/dog_contest
We could win cat food for a year and $500 in pet food for The Lenawee County Humane Society in Adrian, MI. Check it out and pass it on!! :)
I am so excited that we are a finalist!
Jill :)


VOTED!!!!! Happy to see your Angle is feeling better.
ReplyDeleteHi Jill,
ReplyDeleteI voted for you. Keep us posted!
Boy - you sure pack a lot into posts when I have a weekend away!
ReplyDeleteVoted!
Locating the best friend - may I suggest you post on the different adoption agency yahoo or web sites? That would probably get you 1) broader coverage, and 2) direct response from the adoption agencies themselves - who may be willing to be a 'go between' until the parents of your girls friend are located.
The Wren....just a quick thought....what makes you think it's really a bird? I'm thinking Angel - if not just a Gift from God! I'm just sayin....
hugs - aus and co.
Thanks everyone!
ReplyDeleteAus, you just be right about that little wren. He certainly is gift, and maybe Heaven-sent. :)
Jill