I just wanted to express my thanks to West Sands Adoptions in Utah. We found our daughter the day after we unofficially switched to them. It was a pleasure working with Amy Coray and Sheila Hunter, and every correspondence or contact was a positive one. We recently received a little Chinese china doll from them as a token of appreciation. I know that many people are considering switching to the China Special Needs Program, and I highly recommend West Sands.
Even though our process with West Sands has officially ended, Amy continues to be a source of support to us. Recently, I had lost all of my old emails from my Verizon account. I was disappointed that I had lost all of my old emails about Jiliang in China, and our first acceptance email after reviewing her file, last November 6th, 2009. When I mentioned to Amy about the lost email correspondence, she immediately sent me ALL of the former emails! Also, I had mentioned to Amy that I was interested in connecting with Gao Ji Fang (Jiliang's best friend in China). Amy offered to put a word out to all of agencies to see if they could find an agency who had listed her. I would love to contact Ji Fang's adoptive family, if possible, and provide them with all of the pictures that I have of her, and possibly reunite the girls one day, if only by email. It is a long shot, I know, as she may have been placed domestically.
In closing, I would like to add that West Sands Adoptions in Utah is a wonderful agency, if anyone is considering the China Special Needs Program, please feel free to contact me, and I would be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Jill :)


Jill ~ Jiliang is absolutely beautiful!! The picture at the top of your blog is so, so precious! I am so thrilled she is doing so well. I will send you an e-mail to catch up with you more! Love and prayers to you! Shelley
ReplyDelete