"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, January 18, 2010

Doctor's Appointments Scheduled

Today, I called the Travel Clinic in Ann Arbor about an appointment. I had an appointment with my doctor today, but the receptionist didn't realize that I actually needed to go to a clinic especially for international travel. Of course, that is not covered by the insurance. At least I will have all my necessary vaccines, antibiotics, and prescriptions to treat food poisoning (Hopefully NOT). That is a relief for traveling worries.
I also made an appointment for Jiliang to see a Pediatric Cardiologist, Dr. Goldberg. She was recommended by Dr. Ohye, the surgeon at U of M who looked at Jiliang's medical file. The Cardiology appointment was set up tentatively for St. Patrick's Day.
I also called T.J.'s pediatrician's office to give them a heads up about needing to schedule a visit a day or two after we return to the States. While I am at it, I want to thank Nurse Michelle Ellsworth, at the Briarwood Peds Office for hand-delivering a form that we needed for our home study update in December. She went out of her way to drop off the form at the Hands Across The Water office for us. That was so sweet of her. We have encountered some really amazing people during this adoption process.

1 comment:

  1. We didn't have to go to an int'l clinic prior to travel. The State Dept. posts everything you need to know about shots and other travel requirements. Just trying to save you $ here.

    ReplyDelete