"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Our Acceptance Letters are Enroute to Beijing, China


FedEx has our Official Acceptance Letters to Adopt Jiliang. They should arrive in a few days! I may have a travel date in a few weeks. I am so excited, I haven't been able to get any sleep lately.

Meanwhile, T.J. had an "I'm A Big Brother Party" at school today. He shared Chinese fortune cookies and party favors with his class, and brought in Jiliang's picture to show everyone. He said, "Everyone loved Jiliang's picture Mom. They call her Jillian."

5 comments:

  1. YAY! Jillian is one of my favorite names! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! This is such a roller coaster ride, but in the end it is worth every single (ohmigosh, I just lost my stomach) moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, our approval letters are in Beijing and have passed inspection. Maybe they will be delivered earlier. I am hoping to travel during CNY. :) My agency said it's actually a possibility.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They have been delivered to the CCAA in Beijing - 2 days earlier than planned.

    ReplyDelete