"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Great News ~ Prayers Appreciated

I am still waiting on a travel date. Hopefully I will hear something on that in a few days. A couple of wonderful things have occurred over these last few days. I will post about them when they are certain. Many people have shown generosity and support for our adoption. We appreciate it so much. Your prayers are helping!! Please know that. The funds for our adoption are miraculously coming together in the final hours. Praise the Lord!!! What seemed impossible is happening and unraveling right before our eyes. I have full faith that we will have all of the funds to bring Jiliang home very soon. Please continue to keep Jiliang in your prayers. We also pray that we will have the faith, strength and perseverance to overcome any obstacles that may stand in our way of getting her home soon.
God Bless You All! I will post updates as soon as I can.
Jill :)

No comments:

Post a Comment