"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Urgent Prayers NEEDED N O W !!!I

I have a huge problem! I cannot find my TA. I packed it on Thursday night and double-checked it on Friday, but thought that maybe it fell out when they were inspecting my laptop bag or fell out at home. Scott is looking for it at home. The guide says that they need it for the adoption, and if I can't find it, they may or may not let the adoption proceed. I cannot find it and I am a nervous wreck. What do I do?

Everything has been going well up until that point. I need prayers please. I am supposed to get her at 10:00 a.m. in China time tomorrow, but I need this form for the registration the following day. I have a copy of it on my email, but obviously they need the original. How could this happen? I triple-checked everything before I left!

Thanks,
Jill

6 comments:

  1. I would have someone else look for it in your paperwork. I know when I get worked up, I can miss things. I'm praying that it is found asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill,
    Ask your guide where the nearest public security bureau is. In the meantime, have your husband email your TA to you (the electronic version) or fax it to your hotel. Also, have him call the Chinese Consulate in the US that you used to apply for your visa. They will probably tell you to go to the public security bureau, but they can tell you which one to go to and whether or not that electronic TA will be sufficient for them.

    I have heart palpitations for you right now. When I went to China they told me that my Power of Attorney was no good and I had to stay days extra while it was sent back to the US for authentication first by the US State Dept. and then by the Chinese Consulate in DC before the Beijing Civil Affairs office would accept it-it had only been authenticated by my state. So you definitely want to act on this immediately in case the same thing happens to you. You do have a visa, right? So that proves that you were allowed entry to the country. I'm sure it is all going to be a matter of procedure and in the end you'll get your little girl, it just might cause you minor heart attacks along the way.

    I am praying that the form shows up and all of that is avoided.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill, Didn't the agency make a copy of it? I'm sure they'll figure it out. Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill, One other thought. Take a deep breathe. Take a bath and then go look through your papers one more time. Chances are...it is there. Laurie

    ReplyDelete