"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

TA!!!!!!!!

I received my Official Travel Approval (TA) today!!!!! I will know my official travel date very soon, and will probably travel around February 20th!!! That is the date I had hoped for. The next step is for Adam, in China, to schedule my Chinese Consulate appointment. The rest of my China Itinerary will revolve around this particular appointment. Soon I will have my "Gotcha Day" for Jiliang, and then the real countdown will commence.

T.J. is waiting impatiently for his little sis. He has been asking all week when Jiliang will be coming home from China with me. I told him this morning that I will fly to China in about 2 weeks and he will get to meet her in approximately 4 weeks. He said "Yes!!" Today, T.J.'s friend Veronica brought one of her baby blankets to school for T.J. to give to Jiliang. How sweet was that? I'll have to make sure her mom knows about that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment