"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, February 26, 2010

GZ & Photo's

I am counting down the days to homecoming. I will not focus so much on uploading pictures, but will update you daily. The pictures are becoming a nightmare to upload. Jiliang keeps touching the laptop and it takes forever to upload. I think she's messing up the uploads, and cannot do it while we're out. China has a key holder that controls the electricity, so when you're gone you don't want to upload, because they power shorts out. :) My Photobucket pictures are out of order and missing pictures. I will try to send some individuals every day or two. Keep us in your prayers. Prayers are helping. :)
She is a little more demanding, like your typical three year old kid, but she is wonderful and sweet too. I forgot how demanding a 3 year old is.
Love,
Jill

1 comment:

  1. She sounds like your typical three year old from your posts-their touring/shopping limit is an hour if you're lucky, and only then if they're getting something to keep them busy. Her reactions indicate a pretty healthy child, I think, even though that doesn't help you. Just hang in there! You'll be back to normal soon.

    ReplyDelete