"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Jiliang's New Bike


Today I got to splurge a little, thanks to Alan and Abbie Jacobson. I used the Target gift certificate that they graciously gave to us to use for Jiliang. I love Target and there are tons of things on my Target Wish List for Jiliang, but I was saving the gift certificate for something special. The orphanage told us that Jiliang loves to ride the orphanage bike and play ball. Since she has never had anything of her own, including a bike, I couldn't resist this adorable bike. T.J. approved, because yellow is his favorite color. I love the daisies and the little "Backpack, backpack" on the handlebars. She is going to love it! Thanks Alan and Abbie.

1 comment:

  1. Ok! That is adorable! I want to ride one (although that might look a bit silly). She is going to LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete