Yikes, there IS more paperwork. I received about eight more official forms to be notarized, and an important document that needs to be picked up from my agency this week. Just when you think...oh well. :) :) This will all be SO worth it in the end!
I have been blessed to receive some wonderful donations from friends, family and my generous LCC group. Every dollar counts and helps us bring home Jiliang to our home where she belongs. Hence, every prayer has certainly been heard as HE has paved the way to our little one in China. Many miracles are in the making as we journey to Jiliang.
I also received some good news that may occur in the next few days. I will post it when I can. Needless to say, I am touched by the magnitude of generosity around us. Many people have come forth to show support in a variety of ways and we are forever grateful.
Please continue to keep our little girl in your prayers. I look forward to the day when I can bring her home and share our joys with all of you, and extend my generosity in ways that will help other orphaned children come home to their forever families.
God Bless You All!
Jill :)
P.S. I am officially immune to Chickenpox, Measles, and Mumps. That is always good news too, especially when it means less shots and dollars spent on vaccines. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment