"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

"The Notary is In"

That is what our friend Monica said tonight when she called. Thank God! I called in desperate need of a notary for a few final documents to take with us and she obliged. Scott and I have had some crazy work schedules and this was the ONLY day we could get a Notary before I leave, but after hours. Thanks so much for not making our lives more stressful. That was so sweet Monica!
Of all things, we had to notarize a document stating that we will get all of Jiliang's vaccinations on schedule when she returns to Michigan. We are one of the Pre-Hague families, grandfathered under the I-600, so luckily we do not have to subject little Jiliang to several vaccinations at once in Guangzhou. She is going to be tired and weary enough from all of the traveling. Unfortunately, some of my fellow adoptive families will have to endure their child's multiple vaccinations before leaving China. It is hard enough when a child has to learn to trust you, but to be subjected to that when you are trying to build their trust must be unbearable. Let's pray that will change in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment