Scott found the TA at home. I shuffled some stuff around to make room, so I could carry it in my laptop bag, and apparently it didn't make it back into the bag.
Scott needs to fax it tomorrow to my hotel and after I confirm receipt of the fax, he needs to FedEx it faster way on Monday morning. The guide suggested to have Beijing send a new one and he checked with a contact from China who said to have Scott mail it. Your prayers must be helping.
Hopefully, that will do the trick. Lavonne, it makes me feel better that they have pulled it off before, so now I know they will have to work with me. I still get her tomorrow. It's funny because I could have left on the 5th out of Guangzhou, but wanted a flight back out of Shanghai (non-stop) and so I padded my time, just in case there were any delays getting from Guangzhou to Shanghai.
Keep praying!
Thanks! The panic has wore off.
Jill :)


So glad to hear this.
ReplyDelete