"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, February 8, 2010

Children's Multicultural Book Sale - Adoption Fundraiser

If anyone you know is interested, 20% of the sales from this children's book sale go to our adoption:

http://www.barefootbooks.com/marketplace/6427

Click on Koeppe Family at bottom and we earn 20% of sales.


Pass it on to anyone you know who might be interested. They have wonderful children's books for all ages.

Jill :)

2 comments:

  1. I am praying for you guys and passes this information on! I cannot wait to see how God answers your prayers. It has always been at times in my life when things seemed so impossible that God has stepped in! It WILL happen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that is so true. Thanks Shannon. In the past, during the worst times in my life, I didn't ask for help. Then, when I did, things fell into place. I have since learned that it pays off to pray and trust in God. This will be HIS way of teaching me that is so true. I was in church on Sunday and that is exactly what they talked about: trusting HIM when it all seems impossible.
    Thanks and God Bless!
    Jill :)

    ReplyDelete