"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, February 26, 2010

In GZ

Hello everyone.

We made it to Guangzhou safely. Our plane was an hour late to Guangzhou, but it was safe. Jiliang fell asleep just before the plane took off, and she woke after it landed. We are not staying at the famous White Swan, but have the option to do so this week. We are staying at the new portion of the Victory Hotel. It has a PC in the room with free internet!!

It is a cute room with the little sitting room with a beautiful couch. It seems very comfy and nice. Tomorrow will be a busy day, so I may not email until tomorrow night. Jiliang has a physical tomorrow, and no shots that I know of, except a TB test in her hand Pray that all goes well. I am going to see if Scott can arrange with Delta for us to come home early. Everything is costly and I miss T.J. and want to get her home to have her bronchitis and heart checked out. She seems to be doing very well, however.
Love,
Jill :)

3 comments:

  1. We stayed at the White Swan; from what I've heard, the Victory is a great place to stay. The White Swan had tiny, hard beds and little room in the room to do much, unlike our Beijing hotel, so you may end up better off by being there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hte updates and pictures! Enjoying reading of your journey from afar!

    Bighugs,
    Tami
    PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
    www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!!!!! Thanks for the great updates and pictures! I have been reading but have pneumonia so haven't been writing much. Please know that I am praying!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete